Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

JusticeForNataleeHolloway: BLOGSFORNATALEE LOSES A GREAT POSTER~FRED

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

BLOGSFORNATALEE LOSES A GREAT POSTER~FRED








































http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=4506.msg142792#msg142792

Re: In Memory of our beloved BFN Member Fred
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2006, 07:52:36 PM »

A note for Fred and his family from Dave & Robin:

"Debbie gave us some bad news today. We were so saddened to hear of Fred's passing today. Our thoughts and prayers will be with Helen and her family. We know Fred is in Heaven, but we will miss him here so much. After we found out, Dave and I got down the beautiful book BFN sent to us dedicated to Natalee. We were in tears reading the beautiful poems Fred wrote. I hope Fred and everyone at BFN know how special this book has been to us. If Natalee is no longer with us and is in Heaven, I know of one angel named Fred taking care of her up there. We appreciate everything Fred and everyone at BFN has done to support and encourage us. We will keep Fred alive in our minds and if there is anything we can do for Helen and her family, please let us know. Love,Dave and Robin
























































































Heavenly Garden

Do not weep for me too long,
As I just slipped into a lovely garden room,
I live on as you do,
We didn't part, I just went ahead
For you to join me very soon.

Talk often of our love, as though I am still there
Because I am not so far away,
I am more alive than in your dream
My dear, together we will know eternal day.

All of our being is created for this glory
To shine brighter in another place,
So speak of me with familiar voice
With no need to view the lines upon my face.

For I have been re-newed
Wear no heavy shroud of sorrow,
Keep your laughter about all we knew
As you'll leap in joy with me tomorrow.

Everything we valued is the same
Preserved in it's continual measure,
Lift your steps yet higher to find
Living wonder that your heart can treasure.

For I am not a-float in gloomy shadows
But living safe in perfect love,
Thankyou for all you sacrificed for me
To prepare my heart to rise above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Google
IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT, THEN GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN ! eXTReMe Tracker