Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

JusticeForNataleeHolloway: Joran Van de sloot's ... A Book? A NEW RASH OF LIES !!

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Joran Van de sloot's ... A Book? A NEW RASH OF LIES !!

Thanks to Michelle for doing such a great Pic of NATALEE and for the boycott movement ! HER LINK BELOW.
http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/







CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW ABOUT THIS BOOK OF "MORE LIES" "URINE" IS having published.

It all started when he was a mere child.
PLEEEEZZZZ SPARE ME !

Don't waste your money or time on this piece of garbage when it comes out.

HAVE A NIGHT OUT ON THE TOWN AND A STEAK DINNER INSTEAD ! Read all about it at the link below.

NEWDATINGGAME2: Joran Van de sloot's ... A Book?

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Says So 2.0 said...

Hey there...I am glad for everyone who is on the same page...boycott Aruba and get to the bottom of this ongoing corruption. But, could you credit me for that pic you put up of the grassroots boycott movement? I did that pic myself for my blog.

Thanks! And keep up the great job and interest. We need more people like you and the rest of the decent bloggers out there! :)

Michelle

July 19, 2006 12:17 PM  
Blogger JusticeForNatalee said...

thanks michelle.

July 19, 2006 8:19 PM  
Blogger Michelle Says So 2.0 said...

Hello fellow blogger!

If you are interested me give me your home address so I can put you all on the boycott list. All addresses stay with me and will be confidential, so don't worry. Also can you advertise this on your site? I have a post relating to it directly. We need MORE people. I am thinking there will no NO CHARGE to anyone. I think I can pull it off with all the resources we have.

Thanks. Here's the link!

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2006/07/you-can-make-difference-help-us-spread.html

Michelle

July 30, 2006 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Google
IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT, THEN GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN ! eXTReMe Tracker