Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

JusticeForNataleeHolloway: SCUBAJAP AKA PAPRIKASH MAKING CRABS ALA NATALEE JOKES

Sunday, March 19, 2006

SCUBAJAP AKA PAPRIKASH MAKING CRABS ALA NATALEE JOKES

SCUBA,

WE HAVE KNOWN YOU WERE PAPRIKASH FOR QUITE A WHILE OVER HERE, JUST WANTED TO WATCH YOU OUT DO YOURSELF MORE AND MORE......................................



pax



Joined: 13 Oct 2005
Posts: 2434

Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:17 pm Post subject:
Paprikash wrote:
pax wrote:
A long time ago, after Jimmy Hoffa went missing, my family was having lunch in the restaurant where he was last seen. It was on Telegraph Road, in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.

My mom, who is loud and funny, ordered "A Hoffa Burger." The waiter did not laugh.

I'm not inviting her when I go to Aruba.


Pax, I know I'd love your mom, but I can understand that taking someone to Aruba that would ask for "Crab Ala Natalee" might be a bit embarrassing.

Of course, how can you possibly top Carla's masterpiece? "Aruba, the only thing missing is you."




I still love that t-shirt that says something like 499 out of 500 tourists agree, Aruba Is Great!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary,!,Sprite,Casey said...

What a another piece of DOG doo doo. Thats okay.. What goes around comes around. They will get their dues in due time. Just wait.
Another peice of scum!

March 19, 2006 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Google
IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT, THEN GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN ! eXTReMe Tracker