Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

JusticeForNataleeHolloway: CENTERFUGEES: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF RWV AND VIVI?

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

CENTERFUGEES: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF RWV AND VIVI?

Member


Joined: Thu Jan 5th, 2006
Location:
Posts: 547
Mana:
Posted: Tue Mar 14th, 2006 02:27 pm
Quote Reply
fiery wrote: Boucheron wrote: fiery wrote: not to worry. You are always very quick. and a doll.

fiery, can you not go on RWV anymore?well, I have tried several times today and have had no luck. Wether it is issues with the system they use I don't know. All I know is that I have tried to "sign on" and have been unable to do so. The last time I was there I allowed them to get the usually "easy going me" annoyed and I think that was my mistake. It is probably for the best, everytime I went on there I was attacked in short order. I could have said the weather is good bad or indifferent and they would ahve taken exception to the comment. On poster in particular wanted me out of there and the poster claims to have an in with the site owner. I was a member here. I'm just here more often now.


It sounds as if you have been banned the way that Dugo and I were. All of a sudden, we just couldn't get in to post. Since Vivi, who used to be Res Ipsa Loquitur, is back with all her totally off the wall posts, that place has gone to hell in a handbasket. She has to be pretending to be an attorney. IIRC, she wanted to go to law school but is not there yet.

Well, enough about RWV and back to the post about the uncle. Couple things here. He is a step-uncle, the brother of the step-mom, Robin, who was non-custodial. So he spells Nat's name the usual way. Secondly, who knows if anyone talked to even Robin at the beginning directly. Maybe someone told Dave that Natalee had left with a couple guys, with no details, and "In-the-Dark Dave" assumed that meant Nat had left the hotel with two men. If you think of the game of telephone, where the message keeps getting passed and more mangled, I think that's what we are looking at.

Boucheron
Administrator


Joined: Wed Jan 11th, 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 948
Mana:
Posted: Tue Mar 14th, 2006 05:43 pm
Quote Reply
fiery wrote: Boucheron wrote: fiery wrote: not to worry. You are always very quick. and a doll.

fiery, can you not go on RWV anymore?well, I have tried several times today and have had no luck. Wether it is issues with the system they use I don't know. All I know is that I have tried to "sign on" and have been unable to do so. The last time I was there I allowed them to get the usually "easy going me" annoyed and I think that was my mistake. It is probably for the best, everytime I went on there I was attacked in short order. I could have said the weather is good bad or indifferent and they would ahve taken exception to the comment. On poster in particular wanted me out of there and the poster claims to have an in with the site owner. I was a member here. I'm just here more often now.


I have seen it fiery. The one you are talking about did more or less the same to JR. She is the Queen for some obscure reason.

Sorry to see that going on there. Even more sorry to say that it seems to be allowed and therefor you fight a lost battle. I know your intentions are good. Nobody should be dragged down by that bunch of nitwits. I hope you know that you can speak your mind here.


Current time is 07:29 pm

4 Comments:

Blogger SOCIETYISPATHETIC said...

Just let me know who it is and I will "fix" them, too. LOL

Those folks are all trailer trash mouths. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. :o)

There are only a few GOOD ONES left at the cesspool these days.
The good ones have all left.
Why the few good posters even assocaite with those scumabags I have no clue. Go figure. Anyway, below are a few of the posts I have read lately about them. ROTF. ENJOY! HE HE.

http://justicefornataleeholloway.blogspot.com/2006/03/stalking-anchor-exposed-at-last.html

http://maryspritecasey.blogspot.com/2006/03/gagal05-is-on-drugs-againtripping-out.html

http://maryspritecasey.blogspot.com/2006/03/jennifer-loose-cannon-strikes.html

http://maryspritecasey.blogspot.com/2006/03/gagal05-is-back-what-sickofell-off.html

http://reallycreepypeople.blogspot.com/2006/03/big-fishyou-will-never-be-able-to.html

http://maryspritecasey.blogspot.com/2006/03/rwv-iidots-talk-shitthe-playground.html

March 15, 2006 8:07 AM  
Blogger Mary,!,Sprite,Casey said...

gagal_05 "YOU" are jealous of Beth and you know it. I bet you cringe at the thought someone is donating to her fund. Ha ha..You are an idiot scumbag !! The proof is in the pudding. Read your own damn posts sometimes. You are so full of hate it is Pathetic !toliet scum, pur and simple. !!

March 17, 2006 11:19 PM  
Blogger JusticeForNatalee said...

SOUNDS LIKE EVERYONE EVEN AT RWV HATES VIVI THESE DAYS, WHY DOESN'T SHE JUST GO BACK TO HER OWN BLOG NOW?

March 19, 2006 3:23 PM  
Blogger Mary,!,Sprite,Casey said...

Who the hell is VIVI..are they the ghost of someone else. I have nto been there lately. Clue me in on this one.

March 20, 2006 2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Google
IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT, THEN GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN ! eXTReMe Tracker