Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

JusticeForNataleeHolloway: Run SNEAKERS Run, Jurine Will Blame You

Friday, February 24, 2006

Run SNEAKERS Run, Jurine Will Blame You

" IT WASN'T ME" BY SHAGGY oops JURINE(Joran) Yo(Deepak)What do you want man?(joran)My Parents just caught me.(Satish)You let them catch you?(Joran)I don't know how I let this happen(Deepak)What happened?(Joran)The friend next door, you know? ManI don't know what to do(Deepak) Say it wasn't you(Joran)My Mommy came in and she caught me red-handedCreeping with the girl next doorPicture this we were both butt-nakedBanging on the bathroom floorHow could I forgetThat she was not in Holland.All this time she was standing thereShe never took her eyes off me.(Deepak)How you can grant your mum access to your pad?(Satish)You better watch your back before she turn you in as the killerBest for you and the situation not to call the beanerTo be a true player you have to know how to playIf she say you're guilty, convince her say you're gay.Never admit to whatever she say.(Joran)I tried to keep her from telling my dad.But she wouldn't believe me when I told her it wasn't me......(observer)No really? I am not surprised

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Google
IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT, THEN GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN ! eXTReMe Tracker