Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

JusticeForNataleeHolloway: Dan Riehl's Take on His Buddy's Joran's Primetime Interview

Friday, February 24, 2006

Dan Riehl's Take on His Buddy's Joran's Primetime Interview

What D'ya Think?
My quick take - I thought he was being very honest at the start, including when Natalee said certain things about her Mother. However, I didn't feel quite the same as the story went on. Perhaps it was his almost constantly looking off to his left. Anyone know if he is right handed, or left?
I can't say I concluded he was out and out lying, but I still had a sense there was something more. But I can't make a final judgment based on what I saw. I would like to see all three boys hooked up to a lie detector, but can't imagine any of them would comply. If Satish did drive Joran home, face it, he would be pretty much off the hook.
As for the sneakers ... that's a very difficult part of his story to get past.

posted by

Dan

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary,!,Sprite,Casey said...

The Fish will soon be beached.

February 25, 2006 3:47 AM  
Blogger Mary,!,Sprite,Casey said...

Where is that evil one
Miss gagal-05 (NOT)

PROZAC IS ON THE WAY..VIA FEDEX.

TAKE A DOUBLE DOSE. YOU FOOL !

February 25, 2006 7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Google
IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT, THEN GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN ! eXTReMe Tracker