Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

JusticeForNataleeHolloway: Kindly Make Up Your Mind or Leave This Family the Hell Alone!!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Kindly Make Up Your Mind or Leave This Family the Hell Alone!!

This was posted by ______dan Jr. over at RWV

Riehl World View
Thursday, February 23, 2006
So

What D'ya Think?

My quick take - I thought he was being very honest at the start, including when Natalee said certain things about her Mother. However, I didn't feel quite the same as the story went on. Perhaps it was his almost constantly looking off to his left. Anyone know if he is right handed, or left?

I can't say I concluded he was out and out lying, but I still had a sense there was something more. But I can't make a final judgment based on what I saw. I would like to see all three boys hooked up to a lie detector, but can't imagine any of them would comply. If Satish did drive Joran home, face it, he would be pretty much off the hook.

As for the sneakers ... that's a very difficult part of his story to get past.

2 Comments:

Blogger JusticeForNatalee said...

WELL HE DID IT AGAIN TOO...........

It also doesn't make much sense to me that he would
not want to go to his house becuase of his father and
brothers, since he has his OWN apartment. That doesn't
sound right to me.

I noticed that, too. It didnt make sense.

posted by

Dan

February 24, 2006 2:51 PM  
Blogger Mary,!,Sprite,Casey said...

I think he did take her to his apartment and whatever it was that "was bad" that happened, it was there !

February 28, 2006 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Google
IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT, THEN GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN ! eXTReMe Tracker