Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

JusticeForNataleeHolloway: Scubajap Backpeddling On Her Original Statements

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Scubajap Backpeddling On Her Original Statements

Scubajap posted that according to Satish's officialstatement, he told the police that he picked up Joranat the beach. Someone is either mistaken or lying. Asto who, your guess is as good as mine.Posted by: TJR Friday, February 24, 2006 at 12:58 AM


I want to settle this for the moment, If David Kockand Satish deny it was in his official statement, thenI MUST be mistaken, as I will not contradict them,they have the statements. BTW-I never said thatEVERYONE knew about it from the beginning, only that Ihad the information for some time, and I was informedit was in his declaration. So the source that gave methat info MUST be mistaken also. That is as far as Iwill go with that, except to say I had very goodreason to believe what I was told, because of where itcame from.It is a muddle, and I am just as confused by this turnof events as the rest of you. I am in wait-and-seemode. Over and outPosted by: scubajap Friday, February 24, 2006 at01:25 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger JusticeForNatalee said...

pretty hilarious isn't it

February 24, 2006 12:39 AM  
Blogger Zarina said...

Scoop a poop'S INFO WAS ALWAYS SUSPECT.

February 24, 2006 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Google
IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT, THEN GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN ! eXTReMe Tracker