Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

JusticeForNataleeHolloway: AS THE REVOLVING DOOR SWINGS, IN ARUBA~JUST ANOTHER DEAD END STREET

Monday, May 22, 2006

AS THE REVOLVING DOOR SWINGS, IN ARUBA~JUST ANOTHER DEAD END STREET

Hi..my name is URINE, and me and my best buddies can get away with all the pimping we do. We drug the girls and take em for a spin. They never know much about what happened to them. Sometimes things just happen you know. Look at me , aren't I cute ??







WELL JUST AS I THOUGHT..JUST ANOTHER DEAD END STREET. ARUBA AND THE DUTCH ARE JUST GRASPING AT STRAWS. THE SWINGING, REVOLVING, SLIDEING DOORS, ~CALL THEM WHAT YOU WANT KEEP ON GOING IN THIS CASE~. THESE ARUBAN AND DUTCH FOLKS CAN'T CHEW GUM AND WALK AT THE SAME TIME. THE LAWS THEY HAVE STINK AND THEY ARE SO INTO DRUGS THERE HEADS JUST DON'T HAVE THE ABILITY TO THINK STRAIGHT. ONE HAPPY LITTLE ISLAND OF DRUG DEALERS AND CROOKED COPS.































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Google
IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT, THEN GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN ! eXTReMe Tracker