Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

JusticeForNataleeHolloway: More Background Info The Drunken Fiery Poster Herself!!

Monday, March 27, 2006

More Background Info The Drunken Fiery Poster Herself!!

In regard to land burial being an absurd choice when boats and an ocean are close by, let me just say that the sea gives up its dead at the most inconvenient of times, despite man's best plans. Just ask Scott Peterson!

My belief is that if in fact an OD occurred, it is the American teens who would not deliver the victim to a hospital. I have never heard of any place in the USA that has a "no questions - no blame" policy for OD cases. I would go as far as to say that if I were to pull up to the curb at my local hospital, shove a live but unresponsive OD case out onto the sidewalk and speed away, if the person subsequently died in hospital I would be hunted down (surveilance cameras - license
plates) and prosecuted. If I carried them in I would be arrested on the spot. Given the "war on drugs" mentality in this country it is doubtful that it would even occur to American teens that such things are handled differently in Aruba.

Finally, while I have never been in the presence of an OD, several acquaintances have died of ODs and I was at one point in my life a participant in the "hard drug" world. My observations are that the drug scene brings out the most callous self-defensive side of people, especially here where the fear of prosecution is so strong. OD'ed "friends" are left in the bathtubs of hastily vacated sleezy motel rooms, smuggled out to trash bins, dropped in vacant lots or unpopulated hills/canyons/etc. The underlying theme being "distance yourself"... Draw your own conclusions from that

Posted by: Anchor Friday, March 24, 2006 at 01:27 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger JusticeForNatalee said...

ZITHROMAX 250MG Z-PAK, 6 TAB 1 BOTTLE 41.95
ZITHROMAX 250MG Z-PAK TAB, 6 TAB 1 BLIST PACK 40.95

Ok... I take it back.. Z-Pak apparently does come in a bottle...
6 tabs would mean that the bottle was empty, but I would believe Natalee
would throw the bottle away when done and not be lazy to leave it on
a night stand....
Or, there were pills in the bottle still.... which would mean she would
have been to the doctor the day before she left for Aruba???
I'm sure the theories about it means nothing, knowing that Z-Pak does
come in a bottle also.....
Thanks for responding gagal... I was feeling invisible.. :)

Posted by: Anchor | Friday, March 24, 2006 at 02:10 PM

March 27, 2006 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Google
IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT, THEN GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN ! eXTReMe Tracker